Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tomato Varieties I'm Starting This Year

The varieties I'm selling will have a star next to them. All tomatoes listed are heirloom and open-pollinated (not hybrid). All started in Peaceful Valley's soiless started mix and transplanted in Peaceful Valley's *organic* potting soil. I'm only selling to Sacramento County folks and anyone who wants to drive to get plants. I can bring some with me to Smartsville area as well. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who wanted me to ship tomato seedlings. I don't have the resources at the moment to ship. Thanks for understanding.

Determinate Tomatoes - plant has determined height
Siletz*

Indeterminate Tomatoes - plant keeps growing

Cherry types
Isis Candy* - my favorite cherry type
Peacevine Cherry*
Sweetie*
Black Cherry*
Gardener's Delight*

Sauce types
Opalka*
San Marzano*

Persimmon*
Black Brandywine*
Pink Brandywine*
Rainbow*
Caspian Pink*
Stupice*
Copia
Dagma's Perfection*
Black Prince*
Wapsipinicon Peach*
Flame*
Eva Purple Ball*
Delicious*
Cuostralee*
Cherokee Purple*
Illinois Beauty*
Pineapple*
Stump O' The World
Marvel Stripe*
Cherokee Choc.*
Burbank Slicing*
Prue*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in buying. I can't wait! (This time I'll introduce myself instead of wondering if that's you at the train table at Barnes and Noble.)

Cathy said...

LOL! My husband has been the one to take our son lately, you've probably met him if you go often. I think you can e-mail me from my profile page.

Christ In Me said...

Here I was feeling terrible that I didn't start any heirloom variety tomato plants this year and I found many of the varieties I like here! How do I order? I'll need them by around the first part of May. Donna from www.germanangora.net (I was looking for sites that linked to mine when I found you!)

Cathy said...

Please email me at cuteredhen@yahoo.com to order. I will only be selling local. Sorry for any inconvenience I don't have the resources to ship this year. Thanks!